Wednesday, September 06, 2006

AdSense

Ok this is interesting. Since this blog is pretty much about nothing and everything at the same time, I have really no idea what to say about this AdSense.

And for those who don't know, AdSense is a program by Google to get you paid for having ads on your website. That's the gist of it. On the surface, it looks really good. However, they, the advertisers, pay by the click. Since I don't think my little blog here gets more then a dozen or so vistors a month, I don't think it would be worth it. However, if I could get this blog big, AdSense would be great for some extra money. The only problem is that since as I've said, this blog is about everything and nothing at the same time, not sure if I could get this blog. I'm not sure I want to turn this into a newsblog since I'd like to keep this personal but money is money.

All in all, AdSense is confusing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home