Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Warning for intentionally bumping a post?

Yeah...I was over at the Ranger Board just a minute ago. I wrote a post requesting some Power Rangers episodes. Well, I got a response a while back but the link they gave me didn't work. So just a few minutes ago I bumped the thread up so I could keep the request. I mean, making more then one thread in less then 10 about the same thing isn't cool so I figured, "Hey, I got a thread already about the same thing so might as well rather then make another post about the same thing." Well...it turns out:


[Quote:
Originally Posted by alie
I like to ban people for intentional bumping - fortunately for you I can't do that.
... Unless you do it so frequently that it becomes a problem - so watch it.]


Wow. If she could ban me, she would. For a forum about Power Rangers, this kinda of seemed mean to me. I'm not angry or am intending to do another WWI type of thing just really surprised is all. And she locked the thread.

Really, I was just asking for some episodes. I even apoligized for bumping the post yet still...It's more annoying that I could have gotten banned for something as trivial as that. After all, they don't want to make duplicate threads so its better just to bump an existing thread, since they'll point right back to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home